Download and install the desktop client
Already downloaded the client?
Real software costs real money to develop.
You can help keep our costs down for just $5.
Trade Fortress 2 is a powerful desktop trading platform for Team Fortress 2. Packed with features including a
lightning quick search system, item seeker, hypothetical trading, pricing engine, due dilligence and, of
course, custom granularity trade listing all in one place, this is the ultimate trading platform.
The software is currently in development with a beta release planned for summer 2011.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on
Twitter to keep up!
- Search down to the last detail
- Find other players with autocomplete search at your fingertips.
- Seek out that pink, level 42 vintage merryweather in an instant.
- Prioritize your friends' backpacks over strangers.
- List your trades, the way Jesus intended
- Avoid time-wasters with 119 items listed and not a single one for trade.
- Find out exactly what other traders want for your item.
- Don't be a sucker
- Use the pricing engine to help you recognise poor offers before you even list the trade.
- Save yourself the embarasment of realising that your Napper's Respite is worthless in public.
- Don't like the default pricing engine? Create your own, slot it in and share it with the community.
- Find out what people are offering without even listing a trade.
- Take advantage of price differences between markets.
- Do your due diligence
- Stranger? Search for them, find them, and see everything about them in one place.
- Evaluate the riskiness of a trader based on factors including account age and friend count.
- Immediately reject time-wasters and price-hikers through our feedback system.
- Avoid the poor and Irish.
All data held at hatf2.com is publicly available data; to prevent hatf2.com from indexing your data, please set your Steam Inventory to private.
We do not handle your logon credentials at any point, and we respect your right to privacy.
Standard information such as your IP address may be recorded when you visit this website. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org